- McKellop H, et al.: Development of an Extremely Wear-Resistant Ultra High Molecular Polyethylene for Total Hip Replacements. J Orthop Res 1999; 17(2): 157-166.
- McKellop H, et al.: Wear of Gamma-Crosslinked Polyethylene Acetabular Cups against Roughened Femoral Balls. Clin Orthop Rel Res 1999; 369: 73-82.
- Liao, Y.-S., Greer K, et al. “Effects of Resin and Dose on Wear and Mechanical Properties of Cross-linked Thermally Stabilized UHMWPE.” Society for Biomaterials, the 7th World Biomaterials Congress, Sydney, Australia, 2004.
- Greer K. and Sharp,M. “Comparison of crosslinked UHMWPE stabilized by sequential annealing or by remelting”. Orthopaedic Research Society 53rd Annual Meeting, Transactions Vol.32, Poster #1784, San Diego, CA, 2007.
- Engh C A et al: A randomized prospective evaluation of outcomes after total hip arthroplasty using cross-linked marathon and non-cross-linked Enduron polyethylene liners. J Arthroplasty 2006; 21(Suppl 2):17-25.