CORAIL® Collared Stem with PINNACLE® Construct
Survivorship at 13 years.1
CORAIL® Hip System
Survivorship in 5456 cases at 15 years. Hallan et al. J Bone and Joint Surg 2007.2
Implant Survivorship in 120 consecutive cases at 12 years. Chatelet JC. Rev Chir Orthop Reparatrice Appar Mot. 2004.3
PINNACLE® Hip Solutions
At 10 years follow up, survivorship with an end point of reoperation for any reason was 99.2 ±2.9%. Bedard et al. J Arthroplasty 2014.4
In patients aged under 50 years, 100% of cups were well fixed, with no signs of radiological loosening at a minimum 10 years follow up. Greiner et al. J Arthroplasty 2015.5
Clinical and Radiographic Outcomes at 25 - 30 Years of a Hip Stem Fully Coated With Hydroxyapatite.
Impact of a learning curve on the survivorship of 4802 cementless total hip arthroplasties.
Medium and long-term performance of 11,516 uncemented primary femoral stems from the Norwegian arthroplasty register.
Femoral bone remodeling in HA coated stems with 20 years follow-up.
Fixation and Wear with Contemporary Acetabular Components and Cross-Linked Polyethylene at 10-Year Follow-Up.
Minimum 10-year Results of a Tapered, Titanium, Hydroxyapatite-Coated Hip Stem, an independent review.
Corail Stem Long-Term Results Based upon the 15-Years ARTRO Group Experience.
Twenty-year results of the cementless Corail stem.
A Prospective Randomized Study of Cross-Linked and Non-Cross-Linked Polyethylene for Total Hip Arthroplasty at 10 –Year Follow Up.
Polyethylene Wear and Osteolysis After Cementless Total Hip Arthroplasty with Alumina-on-Highly Cross-Linked Polyethylene Bearings in Patients Younger Than Thirty Years of Age.
Fixation and Wear With Contemporary Acetabular Components and Cross-Linked Polyethylene at 10-Years in Patients Aged 50 and Under.
- Bespoke Implant report CORAIL Collared Stem-Pinnacle Cup vs Cementless NJR. Report can be accessed at http://www.corailpinnacle.net/resources
- Hallan G, Lie SA, Furnes O, Engesaeter LB, Vollset SE, Havelin L. Medium and long-term performance of 11 516 uncemented primary femoral stems from the Norwegian arthroplasty register. J. Bone Joint Surg. 2007;89-B:1574-1580.
- Chatelet J-C. Survivorship in 120 consecutive cases at 12 years. Rev Chir Orthop Reparatrice Appar Mot. 2004;90(7):628-635.
- Bedard N, Callaghan J, Stefl M, Williams T, Liu S, Goetz D. Fixation and Wear with Contemporary Acetabular Components and Cross-Linked Polyethylene at 10-Year Follow-Up. Journal of Arthroplasty. 2014; 29: 1961-1969.
- Greiner J, Callaghan J, Bedard N, Liu S Gao Y, Goetz D. J Arthroplasty. 2015; September 2015 Volume 30, Issue 9, Pages 1577–1585.